Tous les produits sont listés en dessous
•Toi là, je t'aime d'amour !
• Pas encore abonné ? Completely free and I would appreciate ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjb0...
Thumbs up if you like this kind of video 👍🏼
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Products I used/ Produits utilisés
Les lentilles de couleurs: DESIO
https://www.desiolens.com/wild-green-...
Bioderma: Eau micellaire Sébum H2O http://www.bioderma.fr/fr/nos-produit...
Bioderma Sébum global cream: http://www.bioderma.fr/fr/nos-produit...
Base: Dior pore minimizer matte skin base
Eyebrows:
* Dip brow ANASTASIA BEVERLYHILLS
*Brow Wiz Crayon à sourcils fin - teinte- Dark Brown ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
Eyes/Yeux:
*Eye shadows-Obsessions mauve HUDA BEAUTY palette
http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Yeux...
*Mascara- Smokey lashes MAKEUPFOREVER
*False cils/ Faux-cils- NYX "EXAGERRATTED"
Teint
*Fond de teint- Studio fix fluide MAC- NC42 http://www.maccosmetics.fr/product/13...
* Concelear Anti-cernes - Pro-longwear NC42 http://www.maccosmetics.fr/product/13...
*Poudre libre HD MAKEUPFOREVER
* Highligter- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Palette
http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Pale...
*Blush: sweet cheeks palette NYX
https://www.nyxcosmetics.fr/fr_FR/nyx...
Lips/Lèvres:
*"Edge to edge" lip pencil MAC
https://www.maccosmetics.fr/product/1...
* Butter Gloss NYX
https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/butter-g...
HAVE YOU SEEN MY PREVIOUS VIDEO ?
LET'S BE FRIENDS 😁
•F A C E B O O K - https://m.facebook.com/AlumineBenevit...
• I N S T A G R A M- https://www.instagram.com/zhanmakeupi...
• S N A P C H A T - Zhanmaakeup
• Buisiness inquires only: Zhanmakeup@gmail.com
CŒUR CŒUR LOVE ❤️
QUAND LA PRODUCTION REFAIT ZHANMAAKEUP I Maquiller des yeux clairs pour les fêtes gwm adalah | |
| 47 Likes | 47 Dislikes |
| 1,234 views views | 3.33K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 28 Nov 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét